Garden design and Landscape contractors, Jackson’s Landscape Design, are based in Newton Abbot, Devon, and are very proud owners of eight Southwest regional accolades issued by Marshalls for excellence in landscaping, driveway installations, patio, paving installations and most creative use of a Marshalls product. We are also proud to have been awarded nationally for our creative contemporary gardens using Marshalls products, these awards are very prestigious and not is-sued to any Marshalls registered contractor with out a very good reason.
The Marshalls register.
The Marshalls Register of Approved Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers is a national network of recommended professionals. Although they are not employed by Marshalls, they agree to abide by our the installation guidelines and are all vetted by Marshalls assessors. In this way, we make sure that your garden or driveway is installed properly, with great attention paid to minimising mess and disruption, so you can be sure of a good job!
A professional landscape installation.
If you need help with any landscaping installation, don’t worry, we are members of the Marshalls register approved landscape contractors and driveway installers, we are a national network of highly reputable professional block paving and garden patio paving specialists who fully understand that the last thing you want is for poor workmanship to turn your ideal garden or driveway into a complete nightmare.
As an approved Marshalls installer we can deliver the highest standards of excellence our customers deserve and expect. Marshalls Register Paving, Installer, Marshalls Approved Installer, Landscape Contractors, Block Paving, Block Paving Driveways, Patio, Paving, Garden Paving, Patio Installer, Paving Contractor Devon, Southwest Block Paving, Marshalls, Driveways, Drives, Design
Marshalls employ regional assessors who constantly check that all Marshall register members adhere to the signed code of practice and all landscaping, driveway, walling and patio projects are completed to a very high specification, giving peace of mind to the customer that Marshalls register members are vetted and agree to have their work monitored constantly.
When you use a Register Member, you can be sure to receive:
– Written confirmation of any quotations
– An estimated start date
– A reasonable estimate of the time required to do the job
– The opportunity to take the Hard Landscape Guarantee. This covers failure of product for 10 years and the workmanship for 5 years
– The guarantee is obtained via the Register Member who will ask you to sign the request form to confirm your total satisfaction
– Upon receipt of the correctly completed request form and the fee, Marshalls will send you your guarantee usually within 5 days
Always request written quotations. We recommend more than one as service levels vary and the cheapest is not always the best. Make sure each company quotes on a like-for-like basis.
A professional Installation Guide.
1. Plan early – Reputable installers are in demand and will need plenty of notice. Be wary of installers who can start tomorrow.
2. Always get more than one quotation – Never accept a verbal estimate and obtain at least three written quotes. Make sure all quotes are on a like for like basis for a correct comparison.
3. For peace of mind choose a Marshalls Register Installer – They are independent contractors not employed or paid any commissions, but they are regularly assessed and agree to follow Marshalls own code of practice and installation specification.
4. Don’t decide purely on price – Choose the contractor that you feel best suits your needs, it may be the difference between a good job and an outstanding one.
5. When you accept a quote – Always request written confirmation detailing what the contractor has agreed to carry out for the price. It avoids misunderstandings.
6. Select the best product for the job – Always use block paving on driveways, though the best garden schemes will use a wide range of complementary products; a Marshalls Register Installer will always advise.
7. Never overlook drainage – Marshalls Register Installers are able to assess the natural condition of the landscape and will propose appropriate drainage that will be compliant with current regulations.
8. Protect your investment – whilst your written contract protects your interest during construction, on completion you should consider Marshalls own Hard Landscaping Guarantee for 10 years.
9. Marshalls Register Installers – Want you to be fully satisfied with their work, and will not expect final payment until satisfactory completion. If you have agreed to take out a Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee you will be asked to sign a Guarantee Request Form which is then submitted to Marshalls.
10. Relax and enjoy – On receipt of the form, Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee Certificate will be with you within five days and you will receive a Marshalls Patio and Driveway Maintenance Guide.
Protect your investment.
Only a Marshalls Register Installer can offer you the unique Hard Landscape Guarantee.
The guarantee protects your investment with a level of cover unmatched by any other company:
Covers material defects for a full 10 years
Covers installation defects for 5 years
Is valid even if the Installer ceases trading
Cover continues with new owner if you sell your property
Is index-linked, to protect your investment against inflation
Is issued only when inspected and signed as satisfactory by you, the customer