The Many Benefits of Composite Decking
I am excited about the numerous colors of composite decking on offer to you, in fact, it’s endless! Just a little notice is required for your bespoke color requirements.
I also like the fact that the hidden screw clip system is easy on the eye and the overall aesthetics of the garden deck and your landscaping project.
Composite decking is quick and simple to construct, the composite material is easy to cut to the required shapes and will require far less maintenance than a conventional wooden deck!
It is also considerably cheaper than wood – an important consideration in today’s economic climate!
Reasons to choose composite decking over a softwood deck:
– Free of Toxic Additives
– Hidden fixing system
– Heat resistant
– 10-year full Manufacturer’s Warranty
– Expected Lifespan of over 50 years Environmentally Friendly
Made from Recycled Materials which vastly outperforms wood, whilst maintaining a wood-like appearance
– Slip Resistant
– Eliminates warping, splitting, woodworm and rotting
– Fungi and mold growth are drastically reduced over conventional lumber
– Consistent Product Color
– Resistance to insect and termite attacks
– Low Water Absorption rate of approximately 0.5% whilst wood can be up to 100%
Easy to Install & Cut
– Consistent in size and shape
– 2 Style Options on One board
Really Low maintenance
– No need to paint, sand and seal each year
– Cheaper than conventional wood over time